Thursday, May 1, 2008

My First Sacrament - Baptism

It was a special day for me. I was being baptized. Grandpa Ken and Gammy Anita are my Godparents. I was baptized at St. John's in Alpena - the same church that Mommy and Daddy were married at and my big sister was baptized at...Father Patrick baptized both of us. He was so warm and gentle. I was so great during the whole service and barely fussed until the end of mass - which was almost 2 hours long! The trip to Alpena went well and I slept most of the first stretch and cried most of the second. We made it though and I had a great time being cuddled by everyone. I even got a taste of my first cake! I can't wait for my 1st birthday cake!!!

Being silly with mom...

Evan - Day 98

Being silly with grandpa...

Evan - Day 99

After my bath...

Evan - Day 103

Baptism

My special day...

Baptism

Megan - Day 100

Evan - Day 100

Baptism

Baptism

Evan - Day 101

Baptism

Baptism

Baptism

and my celebration afterwards!

Evan - Day 102

Baptism

Baptism

No comments: