Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Valentine's Day Photos!

Yes, my Mommy made me pose for her corny Valentine's Day shots. My sister has gone through this three years now (check her blog out for her) so I guess I'll make it through this...I just don't have that sparky personality like my big sister. I'm more of a stone-faced little guy. And somebody might want to mention to my Mommy that I need some sun on my lil' bum! I have to admit, I'm a pretty cute lil cupid!

Evan - Valentine Shot 1

Evan - Valentine Shot 2

Evan - Valentine Shot 3

Evan - Valentine Shot 4

Evan - Valentine Shot 5

Evan - Valentine Shot 6

1 comment:

EC said...

I hadn't checked your blog since the rolling video (two pages ago!), so it was nice to hop on today and see all these great pics of Evan!

*going off to see Megan's latest*