Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy 2008!

Wow, I've only been around a few months and it is already time for a New Year!

I'm 4 months old now and busy doing all sorts of things. My new latest passtime is sucking on my toes! I've discovered my feet and it is so much fun to look at the and put them in my mouth!

My big sister makes me laugh - a lot! I look at her in a special way. She is really pretty and funny!

I've getting ready to eat "big baby" food and Mommy is going to make me all sorts of yummy things to eat pretty soon.

I roll very well - have it mastered! I'm still a gabber and I love to chew on noses too! Mommy thinks I'm teething, but only time will tell!

Here are some holiday snapshots:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: