Monday, September 3, 2007

My Birthday...

Hi! I'm Evan Russell - 100% cuteness and baby brother to Megan Rae. I hope you're ready to explore the world with me! I was welcomed into the world on August 30th at 12:39 AM and weighed 8 lbs. 2 oz and measured 20 1/2 inches long. My Mommy had an easy labor (and pregnancy!) with me and after only five minutes of pushing, she got to hold me in her arms for the first time. Mommy insists I am a mommy's boy. I have blonde hair and light eyelashes and eyebrows. My thighs are chubby, my hands are big, and my toes are long! My mommy keeps whispering to me and telling me how beautiful I am. I'll let you be the judge. Here are some pictures of me from my birth day.

After a good hour of cuddle time with Mommy, I was taken to be weighed.



Asleep in Mommy's arms...



Asleep in Daddy's arms...



So precious...


Cutie...

Welcome to the world baby boy!

No comments: